Authority web sites make earning easier online because as an Internet marketer you can
very quickly create trust and build that relationship bridge between you and your reader
In real life people do not take seriously a store location that is forever changing its
name, do they.
So it is with your online business.
Building an authority web site that delivers value-driven, entertaining, informative and
well written content is the best way to become known as a reliable expert online.
Watch The Video Below To Learn How to Build A Six Figure Authority Business Website Using Free SEO Software
When this content is consistently delivered to your reader in an easy to access and
navigable format you will no longer have to go chasing traffic to your web site or blog.
Your readers will return often to peruse your updated content and if they find it engaging
enough will share it with others through social media, etc.
Establishing trust online is the core benefit of making the effort to create an authority
web site or blog.
That is not to say that the other mutiple ways of marketing online are invalid or don’t have
much to offer, it is just that an authority web site is more focused and will help you
conserve your energy and maximize your marketing potency.
Here are 3 steps to creating your authority web site or blog:
- Create a video for your content and put it on Youtube as well as your own web site.
- Write 100 or more posts containing your absolutely best writing efforts.
There are many ideas about how long your posts should be, it is my advice to go
for quality posts between 350 – 700 words that deliver useful, solutions -oriented
- Ensure you post with regular frequency, don’t disappoint your readers who have come to look forward to reading and sharing your expertise with their circle of influence.
Here are 3 reasons why authority web sites make earning easier online.
- You will have an easier time obtaining repeat customers
- You will need to spend less on marketing and advertising
- You can focus your efforts on producing great customer-driven content.